NetStaff, LLC warrants this product (excluding net mesh) will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. If this product fails during that period, please return it to us, along with a copy of your purchase receipt, for repair or replacement. This warranty does not cover damage caused by improper use, care, accidents, or normal wear and tear, and specifically excludes warranties of merchantability or fitness for purpose. Defective or damaged products returned to NetStaff, LLC will be evaluated, and if the product exhibits a defect, will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of NetStaff, LLC. (you must obtain a return authorization before shipping the net. DO NOT SHIP ANY PRODUCT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION. NETSTAFF LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR PRODUCT SHIPPED WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION
WARNING-READ BEFORE USE:
This combination Net/Wading Staff is intended for wading/fishing purposes only. It is NOT designed or intended to support your entire body weight and is not a substitute for safe wading practices.
- Make sure you see the engagement buttons click into place when extending the telescoping staff.
- Inspect the product before each use. If defects are found, DO NOT USE THE PRODUCT and refer to the products warranty terms and conditions
- Never use the product to pry rocks or other objects.
- Use care when using the hook to retrieve flies or lines from trees or bushes.
- Always wear a wading belt.